Title IX Coordinator:
2921 Windmill Rd Suite 1
Sinking Spring, PA 19608
To report or file a complaint of sex discrimination, contact the Title IX Coordinator by phone or email or by mail to the office address listed above.
To report or file a formal complaint, submit the following in person, by mail or by electronic mail to the Title IX Coordinator at any time.
- An account of the alleged sexual harassment
- A request that EMSOM investigates the allegation
- The complainant’s physical or digital signature, or other indication that the complainant is the person filing the formal complaint.
EMSOM will respond promptly and in accordance with Title IX § 106.44-45. The following policy has been adopted to be utilized when handling allegations regarding sexual harassment: [Response to and Grievance Process for Complaints of Sexual Harassment].
EMSOM’s Title IX Coordinators, investigators, decision-makers, and facilitators of informal resolution processes have been trained using these materials.
US DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION / OFFICE FOR CIVIL RIGHTS (OCR)
- Questions and Answers Regarding the Department’s Final Title IX Rule
- OCR Webinar: Title IX Regulations Addressing Sexual Harassment
- The First Amendment and Title IX: An OCR Short Webinar
- OCR Short Webinar on How to Report Sexual Harassment under Title IX
- Conducting and Adjudicating Title IX Hearings: An OCR Training Webinar
- OCR Webinar on Due Process Protections under the New Title IX Regulations
- OCR Webinar on New Title IX Protections Against Sexual Assault
- OCR Webinar on Bias and Conflicts of Interest
- OCR Blog: Live Hearings, Excluding Reliance on a Party’s Statements, and verbal Conduct
- Notice of Interpretation: Title IX Prohibits discrimination against LGBTQ+ students and employees
- Questions and Answers on the Title IX Regulations on Sexual Harassment (July 2021)
Additional training materials are linked below. Questions about the materials and trainings can be emailed to email@example.com.
European Medical School of Massage does not discriminate on the basis of on the basis of gender, gender identity, genetic characteristics or information, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, cancer-related medical condition, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, and any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law or on the basis of disability, including enrollment and employment. Inquiries about the application of title IX may be referred to the EMSOM’s Title IX Coordinator at the information listed above.