CRRSAA Funding to students who qualify.
European Medical School of Massage has signed and returned to the Department of Education the
Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students with the assurance that
the school intends to use the full $24,635.00 in funds awarded to the school to assist those students of the greatest
financial need due to low income or may be used for any component of the student’s cost of
attendance or for emergency costs that arise due to coronavirus, such as tuition, food, housing, health
care (including mental health care) or child care.
The school estimates the total number of students expected to participate in this program is 16.
The total amount of CRRSSA funds granted to students per quarter:
HEERF – Student Portion Reporting
For recipients of the CARES Act/CRRSAA and/or ARPA – Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERFI, II and III), to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students as per Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act, as per Section 314(a)(1) of the CRRSAA Act and as per Section (a)(1) of the American Rescue Plan Act as required by the U.S Department of Education. Accordingly, the following information must appear in a format and location that is easily accessible to the public once/quarter (Sep 30; Dec 31; Mar 31; Jun 30):
HEERF 1st Quarter Budget and Expenditure Report
HEERF 2nd Quarter Budget and Expenditure Report
HEERF 3rd Quarter and Final Budget and Expenditure Report
- European Medical School of Massage has signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used the applicable amount of funds designated under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
- $24.635 The total amount of funds that the institution will receive or has received from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs.
- $24,635 The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs as of the date of submission (i.e., as of the initial report and every calendar quarter thereafter).
- 29 The estimated total number of students at the institution that are eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs. *Please note, this figure is derived from the number of credit and non-credit students, with or without a completed 20-21 FAFSA, or who were registered during any of the Spring21 and Summer21 semesters at HCC. This data is valid through 6/30/2021.
- 14 The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs.(Figures reported in Sections 3, 4 and 5 are cumulative from date of awards received on Jan 27, 2021 and May 12, 2021.)6. The method(s) used by the institution to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs.
- March 1 – September 30, 2021: HEERF II Individual Grants – any enrolled student is considered based on financial need.
- May 2021-September 30, 2021: HEERF III -An email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the applicant describing how COVID 19 has affected the students life in a financial or emotional way and how they would benefit financially from receiving the HEERF III grant.
- Goal – get funds into hands of students indicating need, per CRRSAA and ARPA guidance and distributing more money to a broader range of studentsAverage award of grant amounts:
- Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants.
Should a student be deemed eligible for CRRSAA/ARPA funding, they accept the CRRSAA/ARPA: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund with the understanding, the student confirms they have exceptional financial need due to the coronavirus pandemic. Grantees understand they will receive this one-time grant based on enrollment in the European Medical and Therapeutic Massage Program and CRRSAA/ARPA eligibility as set forth by the Federal Department of Education. They intend to successfully complete the medical massage program. They understand they DO NOT need to repay this grant. They will receive these funds in the form of a check.
Title: “Mandated Report on CRRSAA and ARPA Student Emergency Assistance Grants – Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund II and III”
Report Name: September 30, 2021 Quarterly Report – Final
Funding Application Date: February 4, 2021
Date Funding Received: January 27, 2021; May 12, 2021
Federally Required Posting Date: July 10, 2021