Instructor – Massage Therapy
European Medical School Of Massage
2913 Windmill Rd Suite 12 Sinking Spring PA 19608
Want to be in an energized, engaged learning environment? Want to ramp-up your skills and knowledge? Are you ready to “give back” to the industry?
European Medical School Of Massage, a School of Massage Therapy, is the place. Every day, you will be involved with others focused on learning, growing, supporting, and “having work they love.”
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
– Top priority … be an integral team member working in a fast paced, multiple priority, diverse adult education setting.
– Teach (as primary or support) assigned classes including bodywork modalities, medical massage, clinic, business… Strong internal training provided for all new teachers.
– Clinic Supervision – work with students as they practice their new skills in a controlled public clinic environment.
– Support the mentoring of all students through the academic and outside struggles impacting their ability to successfully complete the program.
– Provide one-on-one and group tutoring, mentoring and support.
– Contribute to project work such as sports events & other student and campus activities.
– Variable schedule – mornings/evenings
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
– Licensed PA Massage Therapist with a minimum of 2 years’ massage therapy experience.
– Flexible schedule (with mornings/evenings as primary teaching schedule)
– Minimum of a 600 Hour Massage Therapy Certificate.
– Desire and ability to work well in a team environment.
– Ability to be self-motivated, and self-directed.
– Positive, “can-do” attitude.
– Strong, high-quality interpersonal skills required.
– Prior teaching experience, a strong plus.
– Bachelor’s Degree not mandatory. Continuing education, a strong plus.
– Basic computer literacy needed.
Starting rate is dependent upon experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.emsom.edu
Fully Accredited Massage Therapy School in Reading, Berks County, Pennsylvania Best Massage Therapy School. Learn Medical Massage Therapy Diploma in 9 months.
The European Medical School of Massage LLC licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Division of Private Schools, accredited by COMTA, the Commission On Massage Therapy Accreditation and is an Assigned School by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
Our educational facility situated in Berks County, Southeastern Pennsylvania, located at the Spring Commons Business Complex, at 2913 Windmill Road, Suite 12, Sinking Spring. Also, there is an auxiliary classroom located at the Reading Muhlenberg Career & Technology Center 2615 Warren Road, Reading PA 19604.
Our locations afford students and educators alike with a comfortable and accommodating open floor plan for theory and hands-on practice, utilizing technological, digital and appropriate industry equipment. European Medical School of Massage LLC also follows guidelines of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), Associated Body Work and Massage Professionals (ABMP), and National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB).
As an Instructor, you would be doing exciting work in a great team environment, providing the best in quality educational services, supporting students to program completion, and successful preparation for employment in the field of massage therapy.